Interpretation and Definitions
* Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
* Country refers to: Maharastra, India
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Naik Navare Developes Pvt. Ltd., 1204/4, Ghole Road,Shivajinagar, Pune – 411 004 email@example.com.
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the [TermsFeed Terms and Conditions Generator](https://www.termsfeed.com/terms-conditions-generator/).
* Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
* Website refers to Naik Navare, accessible from [ https://ndpl.turnkey.work](https://ndpl.turnkey.work)
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org